Stabilized maple burl and high quality pressure stabilized alumilite resin
Experienced caster, profession quality blanks:
1. All wood is fully dried and stabilized using deep vacuum and high quality stabilizing resin
2. All color combinations are hand picked and executed using tried and true techniques for color separation and other various effects
3. All resin is cured under pressure to ensure a bubble free finish
4. All blanks are cut to size, lightly sanded, and then buffed so that u can see the true beauty and imagine the end result.
5. No filter or lighting effects are added to my photos to misrepresent my blanks.
6. Finally, please note that burl is known for having inclusions that may require filling with CA or resin.
Minimum Scale dimensions(some are slightly larger): 7/16” thick x 1 7/8” wide x 5 1/4” long